FC Cincinnati: After awing performance, Wikipedia changes Mitch Hildebrandt's name

FC Cincinnati, who was given a 15% chance to knock off one of the best MLS teams in the Chicago Fire, did the unthinkable. They won 3-1 in penalty kicks after a full 120 minutes proved scoreless. Mitch has secured 17 saves in the four U.S. Open Cup games, and he became known as the "Fire Extinguisher."
It seemed incredible. It was save after save for the goalkeeper. After the game, Mitch expressed his desire for FCC to become an MLS team also. He said: "We have an MLS quality stadium, we have MLS quality fans. Everyone deserves this. The city deserves this."

This was a performance that could take not only FCC to the MLS but possibly him personally one day. Mitch just secured his fourth straight clean sheet. The German legend who plays for Chicago Fire, Bastian Schweinsteiger, was the only member of the Fire to score on him even in penalty kicks. Mitch has truly evolved into one of the best goalkeepers around.

With an insane atmosphere of 32,000+, Mitch also got to hear his chant "Mitch says no." probably over two dozen times throughout the entire match. This will probably go down as his best game and the clubs best game ever.